I can't believe that 5 months ago I was blessed with two miracles. Where does time go? I fall in love with them more and more everyday.
The twins still do not like tummy time. In fact, the other day Daddy wanted to do tummy time with Ryan. After about 2 minutes Ryan started to cry. We let him go for a few minutes hoping he would realize how fun it is. Nope! That baby boy just cried. We thought maybe a walk would help calm him down. hahaha. I ended up having to do the walk with Ryan in my arms and Daddy pushing Leah. He is a little stinker!
We are LOOOOVING the nice weather we have been having. I love taking the twins on walks. For the most part they love it to. Leah had a "diva moment" the other day and I had to wear her in the baby carrier and push Ry in the stroller.
Here are some pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment