Twins 2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

4 Months

I know I haven't updated in a while.  The older the twins get, the busier I become! I love it!

Ryan is getting bigger by the day.  The kid looooves to smile at pretty much anyone.  Dale and I looove going into the nursery together in the morning to get him from his crib.  He just looks at us with those big blue eyes and then the BIGGEST smile.  I have got to record it soon because it is just too precious.  He is also close to rolling over.  He gets to his side, lays there for a minutes, then rolls on his back again.  Soon though!

Leah is just getting prettier and prettier every day! She lost all of her original baby hair which made me so sad.  But now her hair is growing back in and it is blonde just like her mommy!!  Leah is always giggling! She gets the giggles just from looking at me sometimes. (Am I that funny looking! haha)  She is doing much better with the reflux too which is great.  We go back in April for another Cardiologist appointment to see the progress of the holes closing in her heart.

Leah learned a new trick in the past week or so.  She now blows rasberries alllll day long.  One time, Dale thought she was asleep after her last bottle.  He took her upstairs and put her in the crib.  When he came down we heard a noise through the baby monitor.  It was her.  She had woken up and was just laying there blowing those rasberries! hahahah. She is a nut!!!

Ryan offically does not like shopping.  I have taken the both of them a few times to either the Mall or Babies R Us.  Leah usually stays awake and looks around and Ryan just falls asleep. hahaha.  It's like shopping bores the poor kid to sleep. (I guess Leah will be my shopping buddy! Ryan can stay with daddy and watch sports!)

Here are some 4 mth pictures. 





No comments: