Twins 2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 5, 2014

Summer Update

In 6 weeks, my little babies will be 3.  I really can not believe it.  Let's try a quick update:

Leah
 - Leah is still a petite little diva. haha.  From the moment she wakes up, she loves to cuddle with her mommy.  I am pretty sure milk is her coffee.  Do not talk to her or ask or to do something until she sits on my lap and drinks her milky.  Its hysterical.  Her hair is starting to remind me of Rapunzel, it just keeps growing.  She is very girly and loves to play with her "people" (Little People). Leah LOVES to sing and play the piano.  Seriously, Taylor Swift is going to have some competition.  She sings all the time in the car.  She even tries to sing Its a Small World in all the other languages when she hears the song play in the car.  hahaha. ADORABLE.  We just signed her up for Ballet/Tap class.  While buying her ballet shoes and tights, she looked at the package and said "Mommy I want to be a dancer like her!"  It was the best sentence she ever said besides "mommy i love you".  Even if she never dances, that sentence is forever etched into my heart.

Ryan
 - Ryan is and always will be 100% BOY!  He loves jumping off the couch, throwing the Frisbee, looking for bugs and pointing out bird poop on every walk around the block.  He is super sweet too.  He has been known to say " Mommy, I miss you all the time" (way to make mommy melt!!!).   He loves to watch rocket ships take off on YouTube.  Every time he sees an airplane, he says "goodbye kids, have fun in Disney World".  Ryan is always full of energy and so smart.  I can't wait to see him excel in school.  We signed Ryan (and Leah) up for a tumbling class at the same dance school I went to.  I can't wait to see him do his class.  This kid loves to hang upside down off the couch and then flip off.  Gives me a heart attack everyday.  I love him! haha.  Oh and He is doing GREAT at potty training.  Actually he is doing things backwards but I'll take whatever I get,  he tends to do #2 on the potty more than #1.  Whatever floats your boat!  In another week or two, I am going to really try and train him.  Wish me luck.

We are getting ready for a quick vacation to OCNJ for a few days.  Then its the countdown till Disney! We go in December and I am probably more excited than the kids.  I just think they are going to have a blast!  We are staying at Saratoga with my parents and we couldn't be more excited.  The best vacations are when the twins are outnumbered. 

No comments: