Well I went in for yet another NST (Non-stress test) today at my OB's office. I can tell my twins are getting anxious to come out. They would NOT sit still for the monitor to get their heart rate. I think they were "off" more than they were "on" and being recorded. And today they decided to do Synchronized Kicking of the Rib Cage. It was awesome hahaha.
When the NP came in to check out the monitor she asked "So Next Wednesday is it. What do you want to do?" I asked her for her opinion and she stated that C-section will be the safest for the twins. Thats all I needed to hear. I do not want ANYTHING to happen to my nuggets.
It looks like October 12th (next wednesday) I will be the mom of two beautiful babies. I also got the first spot! (does that suprise you? we all know I don't have patience). I have to be at the hosptial at 5:30 and then the c-section will be scheduled for 7:15am. I hope that by 8:00am next Wednesday I will be holding two babies in my arms.
Of course the twins could have a plan of their own and come at anytime before then. I would love for that to happen, seeing as how Gavin's open heart is scehduled for October 11th :(
SIDE NOTE: The twins officially have their Christmas Outfits!!!! (again, does that suprise anyone??). I can't wait to see their tiny hineys in those outfits! I looove Christmas :)

1 comment:
Was on line this a.m. checking to see if Ryan and Leah's pictures were here. Cannot wait to see them bundled together. Congratulations to both of you.
Post a Comment